Portal Scientist Ladies' Jacket
Doing Science in the Cold
- Quilted white outdoor jacket for Aperture Scientists
- Water-repellent waxed shell and detachable hood
- Storm cuffs with blue and orange thumb portals
Doing Science in the ColdListen up! Cave Johnson here, with some information about the new experiment you'll be working on. Turns out that snow makes the perfect surface for creating portals - no moon dust needed! So we've had the lab boys work up this new wintertime jacket so that you scientist-types can head out into the snow and cold, and test out making some portals. Now, this jacket is still a prototype, so we had this disclaimer put on the neck label for you:
Aperture Science Wind-Breaking Tunnel Suit
Caution: Upper portion only. Must be worn with wind-breaking pants to avoid legs being blown clear of body.
But don't worry about that! This baby is still lined with fleece at the neck and pockets to protect you from the cold, right down to 14° Fahrenheit (that's -10° Celsius for those of you at Aperture Science International). There are nifty thumb portals built right in, in blue and orange (of course). Bunch o' pockets to keep your gizmos in, too. And the white color will help you hide in the snow and avoid detection. "Detection from what?" you may ask? Don't worry, you'll find out soon enough. It's certainly not 100-foot-tall snowbots! That program was closed due to lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Cave Johnson out!
- Portal Scientist Ladies' Jacket
- Officially-licensed Portal merchandise
- From our friends at musterbrand
- Quilted white outdoor jacket with Aperture Science details
- Water repellent and wind resistant
- Thermal padding suitable for 14° Fahrenheit (-10° Celsius)
- Detachable hood
- Fleece-lined neck and pockets
- Piped ventilation slits reveal portal-colored mesh fabric when unzipped
- Sleeve pocket measures 4 1/2" wide x 5 1/2" tall (zipper opening is 4")
- 2 interior zip pockets
- 2 exterior waist zip pockets
- Storm cuffs with thumb holes (in blue and orange portal colors)
- Contrast color zip
- Materials: 100% Polyamide (Shell)
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not tumble dry.
|Chest||32 1/2 - 34"||34 1/2 - 36"||36 1/2 - 38"||38 1/2 - 40"||40 1/2 - 42"|
|Waist||26 1/2- 28"||28 1/2 - 30"||30 1/2 - 32||32 1/2 - 34"||34 1/2 - 36"|
|Hip||36 - 37 1/2"||38 - 39 1/2"||40 - 41 1/2"||42 - 43 1/2"||44 - 45 1/2"|
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Portal Scientist Ladies' Jacket or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.