Star Trek Retro Original Series Playset
With Spin-Action Transporter!
- Recreation of the classic 1970s Mego playset
- Folds up with integrated handle for easy transport
- Compatible with 8-inch figures (not included)
"The Star Trek USS Enterprise Gift Set with command chair, console, three telescreen cards, and five Star Trek action figures. Place Mr. Spock or any Star Trek figure into the transporter room, spin the control knob, and press the button: Mr. Spock disappears! Pretend he's left the deck of the Enterprise for outer-space adventure. You can capture the Klingon and bring him back to the Enterprise! Star Trek USS Enterprise Gift Set. Star Trek action figures also sold separately. By Mego." - 1975 Mego Star Trek Playset CommercialOkay, first of all, what we love about the old Star Trek playset commercial is that if you take it literally, it says that if you put any Star Trek action figure in the transporter room, Spock will disappear. Hey, that's a neat trick!
But seriously, we're beyond giddy at this new recreation of the classic 1970s Mego Star Trek playset. It looks just like the original set that some of us were lucky enough to own as kids. The command chair, interchangeable view screens, and spinning teleporter are all back in this vinyl and cardboard fold-up design that turns into its own carrying case, allowing it to boldly go where no playset has gone before!
- Star Trek Retro Original Series Playset
- Officially-licensed Star Trek playset
- Faithful recreation of the 1970s Mego playset
- Designed for 8-inch cloth action figures (not included)
- Vinyl and cardboard set folds up for portability
- Integrated carrying handle
- With spin-action transporter
- Includes command chair, console, 2 stools, 6 viewscreen scenes
- Closed: 10" tall x 16" wide x 10" deep
- Open: 10" tall x 32" wide x 12" deep
- Ages 8+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Trek Retro Original Series Playset or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.