Hydraulic Fluid Powered Robotic Arm
Let the learning flow
- Explore the science of hydraulics with your kids
- Build your own robotic arm
- Make it pick up and move small objects
Let the learning flowIn the future every home will have a sophisticated robot arm to do the dishes, walk the dog, and assemble our brick kits. But waiting for the future always takes so long, which is why we recommend you pick up this Hydraulic Fluid Powered Robotic Arm today. It'll help you pass the time, waiting for the future. It's not really a replacement for your own meaty appendage, but it's pretty close considering you made it from plywood in under an hour.
Recommended for kids 8 and over, this Hydraulic Fluid Powered Robotic Arm kit includes die-cut plywood, tubing, syringes, and glue. It's pretty easy to construct, but we recommend adult supervision just in case your geekling is excitable and likes to skip steps. It uses syringes (minus the needles) and tubing to provide the hydraulic push. And while the Hydraulic Fluid Powered Robotic Arm will provide you hours of fun, you might want to let your kids play with them too. Betcha you could win a science fair easy (just let your geeklings do some of the work - okay?)
- Hydraulic Fluid Powered Robotic Arm
- Build your own robotic arm that rotates 90° to pick up and move small objects
- Helps kids (and adults) understand hydraulics, robotics, levers, fluid dynamics, and other engineering principles
- Assembly Time: 1 hour (we recommend adult supervision)
- Materials: Die-cut plywood with MDF base
- Dimensions: Finished product is 13 1/2" tall, reaches over 16", and has a 8 1/2" x 7" base
- Includes die-cut plywood, tubing, syringes, glue, and instructions
- You'll need to provide scissors, glue, and water
- Ages 8+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Hydraulic Fluid Powered Robotic Arm or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.