Dragon Attack Lawn Ornament
Here there be dragons
- Perfect for your garden
- Protects your lawn from pests like gnomes
- Place in the "dragon section" with your snapdragons
Here there be dragonsDid you know "Here There Be Dragons" wasn't actually on ancient maps? The phrase does exist in Latin ("HC SVNT DRACONES") on the Lenox Globe from the early 1500s. Our favorite reference, however, is from the Borgia Map in 1430: et sunt etiam serpentes tante magnitudinis, ut unum bovem comedant integrum. Translation: and also there are serpents of such great magnitude that they can swallow up a cow whole. It's like the Renaissance equivalent of TripAdvisor. Places not to visit. Especially if you're a cow.
Let a (much smaller, non-cow swallowing) dragon make its way into your garden with this Dragon Attack Lawn Ornament, so you can proudly declare "Here there be dragons!" This outdoor dragon statue already has one gnome completely engulfed in flames and one pinned under its claw, which we think is a good start. Works as a warning to all who enter, including raccoons and nosy neighbors, as well as the ubiquitous garden gnomes. Your home is your castle. Prove it with this Dragon Attack Lawn Ornament.
- Dragon Attack Lawn Ornament
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Statue features a dragon, breathing fire, and 5 gnomes in various states of distress
- Or not - one appears to be enjoying it
- Protects your lawn from pests
- We suggest you put it next to the gazebo and let them go head-to-head
- Also nice inside on display
- Materials: Resin
- Dimensions: 14" wide x 11 1/2" tall x 8" deep
- Weight: 5 1/4 lbs.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Dragon Attack Lawn Ornament or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.