Immerse your sudden but inevitable betrayal
- Each 3" block of soap contains 2 plastic dinosaurs
- Pumice in the bottom layer and bentonite clay in the second layer
- Bath time's never been so educational
When you have small people in your house, you learn that they manage to accumulate layers of grime, much like the layers of the Earth itself. Cheerios, sand from the sand box, Elmer's glue and glitter - you can track back through their day as you bathe them. And getting all those layers off can be a chore akin to moving a mountain.Why not make it a fun adventure with this Archaeology Soap? This creation, featuring 4 unique layers, is handmade just for ThinkGeek. There's pumice mixed into the bottom layer and bentonite clay in the second layer so the "ground" will wear away differently. But, as in real life, what really counts is what's inside - which is DINOSAURS. There are 2 plastic dinosaurs hidden in every 3" cube of soap. And 3" doesn't sound big, but when you hold it, you'll realize it is. This is a huge piece of soap. It's going to take you some time to dig down to those dinosaurs. We think what we're saying here is that you'd better get scrubbing.
For ingredient information, click here.
- Archaeology Soap
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Block of four-layer soap with 2 plastic dinosaurs inside
- Pumice in the bottom layer and bentonite clay in the second layer so the "ground" will wear away differently (like it does in nature!)
- Dirt-scented (we don't know - we kinda smell peppermint?)
- Materials: Full ingredient list
- Dimensions: 3" cube (that's HUGE for soap)
- Weight: 13 oz.
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 6 years of age.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Archaeology Soap or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.