M48 Sabotage Series
To kill a zombie
- Zombie defense tools for the end times
- Also great for non-zombie adventures
- Choose: Tomahawk, Karambit, Tanto, or get all 3!
To kill a zombieWhen it comes to zombie killing, we have to say that we're pretty much experts. Well, we've done the research. We've read the books, seen the movies, watched the TV shows. So you could say we've seen every possible way to off a zombie and we know the importance of the double-tap or decapitation. But when it comes to real world experience... uhhhh... well, we've run in the Zombie Dash. Does that count?
In the meantime, we're building our stockpile of zombie-killing weaponry, and the M48 Sabotage Double-Bladed Tactical Tomahawk is one of our prized possessions. With two axe blades, this hawk provides double the slash for decapitating walkers. Use one end for chopping wood and the other for chopping the undead, and this hawk will get you back to your campsite safely.
Need something a bit smaller? The M48 Sabotage Magnum Karambit is a small but wicked blade. Solid, thick, and curvy, this black-coated stainless steel blade features a matte black rubberized handle. The larger finger notches of the handle design ensure it will stay in your hand as undead blood covers you, and it also incorporates punching and hammer points. Once you've washed up, slide it into the flexible TPR sheath and get a good night's rest. You've earned it.
Want something a bit more flashy? The M48 Sabotage Tanto Fighter has a unique triple-beveled blade. Featuring a virtually indestructible, injection-molded TPR handle, this blade is cast from 2Cr13 stainless steel with a bead-blasted black oxide blade finish. The razor-sharp blade has a modified tanto point. Perfect for camping and outdoors use, light chopping, or making undead friends not so undead. Includes a reinforced nylon belt sheath with rubberized blade cover.
- Personal zombie defense tools with black blades and matte black handles
- Sabotage Double-Bladed Tactical Tomahawk:
- Personal zombie defense tool with twice the cutting power
- Two blades securely attached to the nylon/fiberglass reinforced handle with three separate bolts
- 5 1/2" blades made of 2Cr13 stainless steel with black oxide coating
- Includes durable nylon belt sheath with belt loop and snap closure buttons
- Dimensions: 5 1/2" blades; 7 1/2" heads; 16 7/8" overall
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Sabotage Tanto Fighter:
- Triple-beveled blade with modified tanto point
- Use for camping, light chopping, zombie killing
- Injection-molded TPR handle
- Cast 2Cr13 stainless steel construction
- Includes nylon belt sheath with rubberized blade cover
- Dimensions: 7 15/16" blade; 12 3/4" overall
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Sabotage Magnum Karambit:
- Wicked curved blade for zombie slicing
- One-piece, full-tang tempered 2Cr13 stainless steel
- Larger finger notches in the handle design, which also incorporates defensive/hammer points
- Includes a flexible TPR sheath
- Dimensions: 3 1/8" blade; 9" overall
- Weight: 8 1/2 oz.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about M48 Sabotage Series or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.