Back to the Future Part II - 1:24 Delorean Scale Model Kit
Build Your Own Time Machine
- 1:24 scale model kit, assembly required
- Includes photo-etched parts and clear plastic stand
- Features Mr. Fusion and hover-conversion
Build Your Own Time MachineWell, the year of Back to the Future Part II is here, and we still are missing some of the crucial technology that the film promised us by now: commonplace hoverboards and hover-conversions for our cars, barcode license plates, Mr. Fusion Home Energy Reactors, weather prediction "down to the tick," self-tying sneakers, and Jaws 19, among other things. Some of these, we're gleefully still waiting for. Others, we're not so sure we even want - the self-lacing shoes thing could always go really, really badly.
One thing we do want for sure right now: our own Delorean time machine. While we're still tinkering with making a real flux capacitor and how to power it (we know better than to steal plutonium from Libyans!), we can put together this 1:24 scale model kit of the Delorean as it appeared in Part II, complete with that hover conversion and Mr. Fusion.
- Back to the Future Part II - 1:24 Delorean Scale Model Kit
- Officially-licensed Back to the Future merchandise
- Assembly required (it's a kit!)
- Photo-etched parts for extra detail
- Wheels swing in and out between road-mode and hover-mode
- Includes model parts, clear plastic stand, waterslip decals, grease, and instructions for assembly
- To complete this kit, you will need: nippers, hobby knife, tweezers, plastic cement, instant glue, and paint (White, Black, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Silver, Flat Black, Steel, Gray, Tan, Flat Base, Pale Green, Intermediate Blue)
- Dimensions: 7 1/4" long when assembled
- Ages 15+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Back to the Future Part II - 1:24 Delorean Scale Model Kit or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.