Jedi Force Levitator
You must learn control
- Levitate Force deflectors in the air
- Powered by
static electricitythe Force
- Fun for kids and adults alike!
You must learn controlYoda makes it look so easy. With his closed eyes and simply the pointing of his three fingers, Luke's 12,000 pound X-Wing (thanks, xkcd!) rises out of the swamp and lands gently at his feet. We have often wished it were this easy, especially when we're looking for a clean shirt in the mountainous pile of clothing on our bedroom floor.
But it can be this easy when you learn to use the Jedi Force Levitator. You see, the Jedi Force Levitator comes with a Jedi Training Rod, which features a mini Van de Graaff generator inside. Using electrostatic energy you can learn to Force Push and Force Pull the 8 included mylar Force Deflectors to do your bidding. Levitate them. Make them jump from the rod to your hand. You can do all of this once you have mastered The Force (of science). It's a powerful thing. Moves the universe, it does.
- Jedi Force Levitator
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Jedi Training Rod has real Van de Graaff generator inside
- Learn to Force Push and Force Pull deflectors in mid-air
- Train with different-shaped Force deflectors
- Make the Force deflectors jump back and forth between your hand and the rod
- Charge your body and levitate the Force deflectors with just your hand
- Batteries: 2 AA required (not included)
- Dimensions: 18 3/4" long rod
- Includes Jedi training rod, 8 mylar Force deflectors (in 3 different shapes), and one poster
- Ages 6+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Jedi Force Levitator or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.