The Force Trainer II: Hologram Experience
Develop powers of concentration, you will
- Toy helps you train to be a Jedi
- Wear helmet, focus Force, manipulate the image
- Fun for kids and adults of all ages
And now Yoda is ready (in electronic form) to guide you through 10 levels of mind mastery. The Star Wars The Force Trainer II: Hologram Experience is a fantastic leap forward in technology. The headset actually measures your brainwaves - brainwaves you will learn how to control.This is a toy you will buy for your kid, and then take to your own room and never give back. Your geekling may cry, but you will master the Force. And that's all that matters. With Yoda and the Star Wars Force Trainer, fail you will not.
But Seriously ThinkGeek, How Does It Really Work?
It's quite simple. depending on the amount of Midichlorians you have in your cells, each of you possesses differing abilities to control your brainwaves. The Bluetooth wireless headset is equipped with EEG brainwave sensors that read and interpret your levels of concentration and then manipulate the hologram image accordingly. It's kind of like magic, except the kind from a Galaxy far far away.
- The Force Trainer II: Hologram Experience
- Officially-licensed Star Wars: The Force Awakens merchandise
- Bluetooth headset reads and interprets your brainwaves to manipulate hologram images
- Free app is compatible with iOS 4.3+ (iPad 2+, hardware-wise) and Android 4.4 KitKat
- Note: Tablet required for product use (not included)
- Comes with 10 levels of Jedi training
- Additional Jedi challenges will also be available through free app updates, including Episode VII content once released
- Batteries: 1 AAA battery required (not included)
- Dimensions: 16" x 14" x 6"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Ages 8+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about The Force Trainer II: Hologram Experience or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.