Adventure Time Coloring Journal
Algebraic Algebra Notes
- 160-page lined notebook with character line art
- Lady Rainicorn pen, Jake ruler, and BMO bookmark included
- Keep notes and doodles on all your adventures
Chapter Ten: The Cyclops "What Cyclopses lack in depth perception, they make up for in being really tall and crying a lot. They have pretty bad emotional problems. Cyclops, if you are reading this: get over it. We all have problems (see appendix B.) but you don't hear us complaining about it. Cyclopses have magic teardrops that possess mystic healing abilities. They are made of a combination of echinacea, chicken soup, toad potion, apple juice, celery soda, ginseng, rocks, and marshmallow mold. They live in forests, mountains, or hills." - The EnchiridionBrave hero, though we knowest that you will duly ignore this copy, yet we are writing it for you, anyway. You will have many adventures, maiming the wicked and whatnot, but sheath your sword for now, because it cannot always help you all the time. You are just going to need a trusty notebook to jot down all of the details of your adventures - especially if you are to write Volume Two of the hero manual The Enchiridion. Couldn't hurt to also have a pen for doing the writing, as well as a ruler and a bookmark handy. You never know when you might run into one of those monsters with a weakness against office supplies, after all!
- Adventure Time Notebook and Accessory Set
- Officially-licensed Adventure Time merchandise
- For a limited time, a ThinkGeek exclusive
- Notebook with two outer pockets to hold included pen, ruler, and bookmark
- 160 lined pages with repeating black-and-white design on the bottom of each page
- Adventure Time notebook with two outer pockets
- Lady Rainicorn pen
- 5" Jake ruler
- BMO bookmark
- Dimensions: 5" wide x 7" tall
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Adventure Time Coloring Journal or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.