Star Wars R2-D2 Talking Cookie Jar
This is the Droid You're Looking For
- So THAT's what's been inside him this whole time!
- Authentic R2-D2 beep-boops
- The Rebels have cookies now, too!
This is the Droid You're Looking ForOkay, "talking" may not exactly be the right adjective to describe what this R2-D2 cookie jar does. But we can't put "Beep-Booping Cookie Jar" in the product title! Really. We asked. We were overruled on that one. And on "Bzzrt-Whrrling Cookie Jar," "Whrrrrt-Wooooing Cookie Jar," "Whistle-Weeting Cookie Jar," "Woop-Woot-Wooting Cookie Jar," and then finally the copywriting monkeys were thrown out of the New Product Meeting altogether for "excessive R2-D2 sound imitations and not even being that good at them either." Bah! We'll show those buyer monkeys at the next meeting!
Well, gosh darn it, we'll be rewarding ourselves for "Really Excellent R2-D2 Audio Impressions" with tasty cookies out of this R2-D2 "talking" cookie jar, and using the sounds that it makes (whenever we open or close the lid) to help us practice our weeeee-wooooing technique. Watch out, ThinkGeek buyer monkeys: we're coming back to the next meeting - this time with cookies! (That may not be much of a threat, now that we think about it.)
- R2-D2 Talking Cookie Jar
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Beep-boop bee beep beep boop beeeee!
- (That's astromech for "Holds cookies and makes authentic R2-D2 noises!")
- Features R2-D2's iconic beeping when the lid is opened or closed
- Materials: Plastic
- Batteries: 3 1.5v AG13/LR44 button cell batteries included
- Dimensions: ~ 9" x 9" x 9"
- Hand wash (Do not put your astromech in the dishwasher! We'll have to report you to the ASPCA!)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars R2-D2 Talking Cookie Jar or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.