Star Wars Vader Saber Bracelet & Ring - Exclusive
The Force is within your grasp
- Vader's lightsaber reimagined as jewelry
- From Han Cholo
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
The Force is within your graspIt's a Friday night and it's been a long week. Princess threatened, Alderaan destroyed, all those Stormtroopers. Sigh. It's times like these Vader is glad the door to his quarters has a lock. He makes a nice cup of tea, puts on some B'eEthoven, and treats himself to something to make him feel pretty. With the gloves and the cybernetics, he never gets to wear jewelry out, or at least not so anybody else can admire it. And what's the point of jewelry if nobody's checking out your bling, being jealous? At least it should be able to make you feel better in your quarters at the end of a long day.
That's why Vader has his favorite personal weapon, a weapon for a more civilized age, immortalized as both a bracelet and a ring. Wear them on your right or your left, depending on your personal encounters with lightsabers. The all-gold version of these are a ThinkGeek exclusive. Our ring arrived with an interior diameter of c. 20mm, but it's adjustable, so it should fit at least one of your fingers by the time you're done. Bracelet is also adjustable. Oh, and always watch your hands when working with lightsabers.
For our customers with nickel allergies: these are made from stainless steel.
- Vader Saber Bracelet & Ring
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Choose bracelet or ring
- All gold version is a ThinkGeek exclusive
- One size fits lots of adult hands
- Ring has tiny red CZ stone detail
- Bracelet inscription reads "The power of the Dark Side"
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Ring: 8mm wide at the handle, 20mm interior diameter out of the box (adjustable)
- Bracelet: 8mm wide at the handle, 65mm interior diameter, 185mm (7 1/3") long
- Weight: .2 oz.
Han Cholo (the DJ name given to creator Brandon Schoolhouse by The Beastie Boys) provides geek bling for such luminaries as Ewan McGregor, Gwen Stefani, and Snoop Dogg. And now you, too.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars Vader Saber Bracelet & Ring - Exclusive or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.