Hi-Voltage Toric Generator Ring
Danger! Danger! Hi-Voltage!
- Victorian-style pewter ring with heavy copper plating
- Designed to look like a tiny power generator
- For the demanding power needs of the modern era
Danger! Danger! Hi-Voltage!Stepping off the airship, you can immediately see the frantic look on your companion's face as you approach. "I am, of course, most pleased to see you again," your companion begins, "But you must understand that The Machine is not yet ready as we had planned." Something has gone amiss then, has it? You need not make an inquiry - upon seeing your reaction, your companion rushes to explain: "The power generator, you see. It simply is not large enough to provide the required voltage. But a larger one would weigh The Machine down too much!"
You smile, and pat your companion on the back. "Not to worry," you say while guiding your old friend toward The Machine. "I always travel prepared for just such a scenario." You pull the Hi-Voltage Toric Generator Ring off your finger and hold it up briefly for your companion to see, before inserting it swiftly into The Machine's power port. A look of amazement spreads over your companion's face as The Machine starts up with a whhhhrrrrrrrrrilllllll...
For our customers with nickel allergies: these are made of English pewter, which is a mixture of tin, antimony, and copper. It is free of both lead and nickel.
- Steampunk Victorian designed ring
- Handmade in England from fine English Pewter with a heavy copper plating
- Will not actually power any steampunk machines (that we know of...)
- Materials: Two-tone fine English Pewter
- Ring Sizes: 8.5, 9.5, or 11
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Hi-Voltage Toric Generator Ring or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.