Raven Ear-wing Ear Wrap
Dark wings, dark words
- Made from blackened English pewter
- Curls its dark wings around your ear
- Ready to share the latest messages from Westeros
Dark wings, dark wordsWouldn't it be fun to have your own raven, trained like the ones from Game of Thrones? You could send it to Starbucks to fetch you a coffee. (And they'd send an orange one out at the start of Pumpkin Latte season.) You could send it out with your party acceptances or declines instead of clicking the dropdown on Facebook. Oh wait. Even better. You know who we'd send ours to? We'd send it to folks who ignore our email. Good luck ignoring this one.
This Raven Ear-wing Ear Wrap, made from blackened English pewter, is a little over 2" tall, a little over 1 1/2" wide, and just over 1/2" deep. It weighs just over 1/4 of an ounce. It is made for the left ear.
For our customers with nickel allergies: the raven is made of English pewter, which is a mixture of tin, antimony, and copper. It is free of both lead and nickel. The post is surgical-steel, which is a mixture of chromium, nickel and molybdenum. The post meets the guidelines set forth in EU Nickel Directive 94/27/EC.
- Raven Ear-wing Ear Wrap
- Curls around your ear to bring you the latest messages from Westeros
- Not really, unfortunately
- Requires one standard ear piercing in your left ear
- Materials: Blackened English pewter with surgical-steel posts
- Dimensions: 2.2" tall x 1.5" wide x .6" deep
- Weight: 0.3 oz.
- To adjust: Gently press the metal to fit the ear-wrap around your ear. We like to warm ours with our hands or a hair dryer to make it more malleable.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Raven Ear-wing Ear Wrap or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.