DC Icons: Harley Quinn Statue
Perfect for your Mista J
- Part of the DC Comics Icon series
- Individually numbered and limited to an edition of 5200
- Looks great on your collectibles shelf, puddin'
Perfect for your Mista JMario in Donkey Kong. Thor. Harley Quinn. What do these three have in common? That's right. When you ask them to put the hammer down, they put the hammer down. Or, in Harley's case, the mallet.
This incarnation of Harley, however, can't put the hammer down. That's because she's debuting as the first female in the DC Comics Icons series of statues. Individually numbered and limited to an edition size of 5200, this statue of Harley features a glossy candy apple red metallic sheen on her paint job. And Erick Sosa did a great job on her sculpt. If you need a Harley Quinn for your collection, this is it, puddin'.
- DC Icons: Harley Quinn Limited-Edition Statue
- Officially-licensed DC Comics collectible
- Edition Size: 5200
- Individually numbered
- Gorgeous red metallic paint
- Sculpted by Erick Sosa
- Standard DC Comics Icons base
- Materials: Hand-sculpted cold-cast porcelain
- Dimensions: 9 3/4" tall
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about DC Icons: Harley Quinn Statue or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.