Adventurer's Leather Backpack of Holding
Handy Haversack, anyone?
- Leather armor for all your stuff
- Chrome d20 badge on the flap
- Note: We do not accept gold pieces as payment
Handy Haversack, anyone?Despite the digitization of the world, there's always going to be stuff. Content being converted to zeroes and ones just leads to other types of stuff that take the old stuff's place. Because there will always be stuff to schlep, bags are now and will always be a way of life. Well, presumably until the singularity.
You need a good bag to carry your particular stuff around. Check out this Adventurer's Leather Backpack of Holding. It has a nice form factor that reminds us very much of a Handy Haversack. It holds plenty of iron rations, core rulebooks, and even Vecna's nose if you're in a pinch. The leather sides keep the bag standing upright when you put it down, and those stiffened sides help protect everything inside, including your tablet or iPad, which has its own section in the back of the main body. It's basically leather armor for your stuff.
- Adventurer's Leather Backpack of Holding
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Chrome d20 badge on the flap
- Flap closes with magnetic snaps (but looks like it buckles to dissuade pickpockets)
- Top handle for grab-and-go ease
- Adjustable backpack straps
When you reach in, the item you're looking for will be on top(this feature was too costly, so we had to scratch it at the last minute)
- Tablet/iPad section inside main compartment is lightly padded on the back
- Fits an iPad Air with Targus folio-style case snugly
- Snaps on top of sides to slim down profile
- Materials: 100% leather outer, 100% cotton lining
- Care Instructions: If the cowhide becomes dirty over the course of use, please use a leather cleaning solution to protect it.
- Ships in a protective drawstring bag
- Exterior Dimensions: 12" wide x 17" tall x 4" deep
- Interior Dimensions
- Main Compartment - 11 1/2" wide x 15 1/4" tall x 4" deep (magnetic snap closure)
- Tablet/iPad section (inside main compartment) - 9" wide x 10" tall (zipper closure has 8 1/2" opening)
- Zipped Compartment (inside main compartment) - 7 1/2" wide x 5 1/2" tall (zipper closure has 6" opening)
- Quick-access pouch on front - 8" wide x 6 1/2" high x 1" deep (snap closure)
- Document pocket on back - 7" wide x 5 1/2" high (zipper closure has 6 1/2" opening)
- Weight: 3 lbs.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like tvs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Adventurer's Leather Backpack of Holding or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.