Backlit Window Posters
Spookies in ur base
- 32" x 54" posters make your windows terrifying
- Cut to fit, 30-second installation
- Reusable and backlit by your ordinary house lamps
Spookies in ur baseLike the vast majority of Tumblr, we wish it was Halloween all the time (or that we lived in Halloween Town). Why should there only be one day a year where cosplay is acceptable out in public and in many offices? Where there's free candy pretty much everywhere, and most especially, when you can turn your house into a giant series of spooky pranks? Scaring the pants off friends and neighbors is the best, and we want to do it all the time.
So we're going to stock up on these backlit window posters, and start using them on our homes (and ThinkGeek World Domination Headquarters) all year round. They are perfect for putting that "spoopy" twist on a domicile. And they're great for our easily distracted minds, because they take as little as 30 seconds to put up, and "light up" with just the house lamps in the room. They're made from durable plastic film using light-fast inks, so they won't fade when we keep them up, but they can also be reused year after year, if you decide to go the "Halloween is only in October" route. Quitter.
- Backlit Window Posters
- Instantly and easily turn your windows into a spooky scene
- For decorating your home at Halloween or any "spook the neighbors" time
- Hang them up and leave your lights on for the chilling backlit effect
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 32" x 54"' (can be cut to fit smaller windows)
- Includes: Window poster(s) and removable two-sided adhesive squares
- Choose from:
- Silent Shrieker - Single
- Shady Spiders 2-Pack
- Zombie Breakout 2-Pack
- Zombie Silhouette - Single
- Zombie Silhouettes 2-Pack
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Backlit Window Posters or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.