Star Wars Tatooine Dinner Set
Set the scene
- Enjoy the twin suns of Tatooine with your meal
- 1 plate, 1 placemat, and 3-piece flatware set
- Get a few or mix and match!
Set the scene
EXT. TATOOINE - DESERT WASTELAND - DAY
A death-white wasteland stretches from horizon to horizon. The tremendous heat of two huge twin suns settle on a lone figure, Luke Skywalker, a farm boy with heroic aspirations who looks much younger than his eighteen years. His shaggy hair and baggy tunic give him the air of a simple but lovable lad with a prize-winning smile.
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. Revised fourth draft, public version.
When you think of Star Wars placemats, you probably think about foam-backed vinyl and tacky plastic cutouts. Those are great for kids, but we want to be able to use these with our whole family. With other adults. We want to create a place setting that looks appropriate for more than just chicken nuggets and juice boxes. Not that there's anything wrong with chicken nuggets and juice boxes.
Entirely fabric, this placemat is a step up. It creates a scene that gives context to the plate. The two images don't match; they coordinate. The plate's a generous 10" in diameter. It's melamine, which means it won't break when you drop it (we've met you). That also means you could use it as a charger for a soup or salad plate or, better yet, put a charger behind it to set it off. The placemat and coordinating plate come with a set of 3 flatware pieces with decorative lightsaber handles: a Luke fork, a Yoda spoon, and a Vader knife. Because actual lightsabers would make horrible kitchen utensils. Imagine how much worse a lightsaber burn would be than the one you get from too-hot pizza. Yeeeeowch.
- Star Wars Tatooine Dinner Set
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- R2-D2 & C-3PO on the plate; Luke on Tatooine on the placemat
- Materials: 100% polyester placemat + melamine plate + stainless steel with food-safe ABS plastic flatware set
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 10" diameter plate + 18" wide x 12 1/4" tall placemat
- Includes 1 plate, 1 placemat, and 3-piece flatware set (fork, spoon, knife)
- Not dishwasher safe
- Not microwave safe
- Note: Also available in Cloud City, Death Star, and Hoth
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars Tatooine Dinner Set or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.