Egg Attack Action: Darth Vader "Star Wars Episode V" Figure
Rule the Galaxy With Cuteness
- 6-inch stylized figure with movie-accurate details
- Removable helmet shell, lightsaber, and extra hands
- LED-lighted chest life-support device
Isn't this Egg Attack Action Darth Vader figure just the cutest, though? He's got over 20 points of articulation, 3 sets of removable hands, and a little red lightsaber so that you can pose him pretty much any way you wish. Comes with a little specially-designed figure stand, as well. And best of all: his helmet shell comes off to reveal the intricate details of his helmet's interior biochemistry, and his chest light-support device lights up! Both are 100% movie-accurate, so you're getting a truly detailed little Vader to add to your figure collection.
- Egg Attack Action: Darth Vader "Star Wars Episode V" Figure
- Officially-licensed Star Wars figure
- 21 points of articulation
- Constructed with compound material
- Removeable helmet shell exposes the helmet's interior biochemistry
- LED-light chest life support device
- Batteries: LR1130 x 3 for the base, AAA x 3 for the figure, not included
- Dimensions: Approximately 6" tall
- Includes figure with display stand, lightsaber, and 3 sets of interchangeable hands
- Ages 15+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Egg Attack Action: Darth Vader "Star Wars Episode V" Figure or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.