Egg Attack Action: Darth Vader "Star Wars Episode V" Figure
Rule the Galaxy With Cuteness
- 6-inch stylized figure with movie-accurate details
- Removable helmet shell, lightsaber, and extra hands
- LED-lighted chest life-support device
Rule the Galaxy With CutenessJoin with Lord Vader, and together, you shall be the cutest rulers of the galaxy! Just watch that you don't get on his bad side. Even at this size, Darth Vader can still throw quite the tantrum, and then you'll find the next guy in line getting a sudden promotion...
Isn't this Egg Attack Action Darth Vader figure just the cutest, though? He's got over 20 points of articulation, 3 sets of removable hands, and a little red lightsaber so that you can pose him pretty much any way you wish. Comes with a little specially-designed figure stand, as well. And best of all: his helmet shell comes off to reveal the intricate details of his helmet's interior biochemistry, and his chest light-support device lights up! Both are 100% movie-accurate, so you're getting a truly detailed little Vader to add to your figure collection.
- Egg Attack Action: Darth Vader "Star Wars Episode V" Figure
- Officially-licensed Star Wars figure
- 21 points of articulation
- Constructed with compound material
- Removeable helmet shell exposes the helmet's interior biochemistry
- LED-light chest life support device
- Batteries: LR1130 x 3 for the base, AAA x 3 for the figure, not included
- Dimensions: Approximately 6" tall
- Includes figure with display stand, lightsaber, and 3 sets of interchangeable hands
- Ages 15+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Egg Attack Action: Darth Vader "Star Wars Episode V" Figure or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.