Mega Man 7" Vinyl Figures
Adorably Defending Against Robot Armies
- Stylized 7" tall figures from the Mega Man games
- Choose between Mega Man and Proto Man
- Proto Man is better, though
It's always been on my mind... what it means to be born with weapons in our hands. I haven't found the answer yet, but with the powers you've given me, I will crush your villainy.
- Proto Man, Mega Man Powered Up
Sometimes when games are localized into English, we lose out on some cool backstory or name puns. This is absolutely true with Mega Man and Proto Man. Sure, you get the English sorta-pun of Proto Man is the "prototype" version of Mega Man, but the Japanese naming convention is much cooler: Mega Man is "Rockman" (together with his little sister, they're "Rock & Roll"), and their older brother/precursor Proto Man is "Blues." Just saying - this is a much better way to name your humanoid robots.
Rockman and Blues (or Mega Man and Proto Man, if you prefer) are here to adorn your desk, action figure shelf, or research laboratory. Standing at 7" tall, these Robot Masters are ready to battle any robot armies that might come along.
- 7" Vinyl Mega Man Figures
- Officially-licensed Mega Man collectibles
- Choose either Mega Man, or Proto Man and his Proto Shield
- Great gift for human or humanoid robot fans of the Mega Man series
- Dimensions: 7" tall
- Ages 15+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Mega Man 7" Vinyl Figures or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.