Star Wars Beach Towels
On Jakku or Tatooine
- Bring your fandom with you to the beach
- Choose Boba Fett, Empire Strikes Back, or John Berkey
- Just keep an eye out for Sand People if you put your eReader down
Towels. You need them to travel the galaxy properly. Any good geek knows that. So when you have to venture into the outside world, bring along a towel that expresses your own particular brand of fandom.
These beach towels let you show off your Star Wars fandom when you're enjoying the sun and the sand. Each features an image from a poster. Choose Boba Fett, Empire Strikes Back, or Death Star Battle. The Death Star Battle design is the John Berkey poster, which was inserted into early copies of the Star Wars soundtrack album. We are still stunned that despite how epic the image is, Berkey never saw Star Wars.
- Star Wars Beach Towels
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Choose Boba Fett, Empire Strikes Back, or Death Star Battle
- Materials: 100% cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
- Dimensions: 59" tall x 29 1/2" wide
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars Beach Towels or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.