Star Trek: TNG Enterprise Blueprint Shower Curtain
Exfoliate your nacelles
- Schematic diagram of the Enterprise D
- Find the impulse engines, the dorsal phaser array, and the deflectors
- From the Next Generation of bathrooms (get it?)
Exfoliate your nacelles"Let's make sure that history never forgets the name... Enterprise," Captain Picard once said, and we never have. Sure the original Enterprise 1701 is a real beauty, but when ST:TNG came out, the ship designers went above and beyond to up the bar. The result: the Galaxy-class NCC-1701-D. It was huge, it was graceful, and when under attack it could separate into two parts! She was beautiful, and now (at least in blueprint) she can be yours with the Star Trek: TNG Enterprise Blueprint Shower Curtain.
This simple schematic view of the Enterprise D on this Star Trek: TNG Enterprise Blueprint Shower Curtain has all sorts of important bits labeled, like the impulse engines, the dorsal phaser array, and the deflectors. In fact, it functions basically as one huge deflector keeping the water (and incoming torpedoes) out of the rest of your bathroom. We can't make any promises about Birds of Prey, though, with their sneaky cloaking technology. Could be one hiding behind your toilet. You never know.
- Star Trek Enterprise Blueprint Shower Curtain
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Next Generation merchandise
- Materials: 100% polyester shower curtain
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Line dry.
- Dimensions: 71" x 71"
- Includes shower curtain + 12 shower curtain hooks
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Trek: TNG Enterprise Blueprint Shower Curtain or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.