The Bit Wallet by Pixelle
A bit of alright
- Level up your already epic game
- A great wallet to add to your collection
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive!
A bit of alrightWe think carrying your bits of paper, plastic, and metal remuneration around shouldn't be done in the same old dull way everyone else does it. Let ThinkGeek show you a way to carry your money and show off your old-school geek pride simultaneously.
Our Bit Wallet by Pixelle features a repeating pattern of sprites in grey: 8-bit swords, Pi, robots, flasks, and power symbols. Quirky, this wallet comes in black faux leather with green zipper fabric, a chromed zipper, and an 8-bit sword zipper pull. We like to think that pulling one out levels up your already epic game.
- The Bit Wallet by Pixelle
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Bifold wallet available in black faux leather with green details
- Works for males and females
- Repeating pattern features sprites: 8-bit swords, Pi, robots, flasks, and power symbols (note that this is a different pattern than the rest of the line)
- 4 card slots with a pocket behind
- Coin pouch that closes with a snap
- Bill-sized pocket
- Zipped outer closure & 8-bit sword zipper pull
- Materials: 100% polyurethane, leather-texture exterior + 100% nylon lining
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Dimensions: 4" tall x 4 3/4" wide x 3/4" deep
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about The Bit Wallet by Pixelle or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.