Lomo Konstruktor-F Camera
A successful shoot starts from within
- Fully-working camera you build yourself
- Uses standard 35mm film to make unique pieces of photographic artwork
- Cool waist-level reflex viewfinder
Now you can build your own analog camera with a top-down viewfinder and literally understand your photography from the inside out. We've helped keep the price down by taking out the most expensive part of the camera: the labor. What you get is a kit and a set of easy-to-follow instructions. Give it a good hour or two of your attention, and you'll be shooting some truly amazing pictures.
- Fully-working 35mm camera you build yourself
- 50mm f/10 fixed aperture detachable lens
- Shutter Speed: 1/80s, bulb
- Film Advance: Winder
- Features a PC socket for flash photography
- Manual exposure control and focusing
- Focusing: Zone
- Bulb setting and multi-exposure capable
- View Finder: Waist-level reflex
- Tripod socket
- Build Time: 1 - 2 hours
- Materials: The world's first plastic 35mm SLR
- Dimensions: 4.8" x 1.3" x 2.6"
- Includes camera kit, screwdriver, instructions, and stickers for customization
- Ages 14+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Lomo Konstruktor-F Camera or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.