Lomo Konstruktor-F Camera
A successful shoot starts from within
- Fully-working camera you build yourself
- Uses standard 35mm film to make unique pieces of photographic artwork
- Cool waist-level reflex viewfinder
A successful shoot starts from withinWith Instagram, people are trying to recreate those uber cool leaky photos that are all the rage right now. Gone, apparently, are the days when you'd use actual photo-sensitive film to capture images, wait for them to come out of the lab, and sort through your double-prints with friends. There's something visceral about flipping through prints and seeing what you captured in high-contrast and what was lost in bokeh no-man's-land. Analog is relatively unpredictable, and that's part of the fun. Unfortunately, supply and demand rules mean that, with everybody going digital, demand is low - and that means the price of cool analog cameras is high. Not anymore.
Now you can build your own analog camera with a top-down viewfinder and literally understand your photography from the inside out. We've helped keep the price down by taking out the most expensive part of the camera: the labor. What you get is a kit and a set of easy-to-follow instructions. Give it a good hour or two of your attention, and you'll be shooting some truly amazing pictures.
- Fully-working 35mm camera you build yourself
- 50mm f/10 fixed aperture detachable lens
- Shutter Speed: 1/80s, bulb
- Film Advance: Winder
- Features a PC socket for flash photography
- Manual exposure control and focusing
- Focusing: Zone
- Bulb setting and multi-exposure capable
- View Finder: Waist-level reflex
- Tripod socket
- Build Time: 1 - 2 hours
- Materials: The world's first plastic 35mm SLR
- Dimensions: 4.8" x 1.3" x 2.6"
- Includes camera kit, screwdriver, instructions, and stickers for customization
- Ages 14+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Lomo Konstruktor-F Camera or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.