TARDIS and Gears Fleece Robe
Time And Relative Dimension In Comfort
- Black fleece bathrobe with hood and two pockets
- Features all-over TARDIS, DW logo, and gears print
- One size fits most adult humanoids
Time And Relative Dimension In ComfortThe 10th Doctor spent most of his first full episode, "The Christmas Invasion" in a bathrobe. Not this bathrobe, though, since it wasn't available back then. Though we guess with the whole "time travel" thing, he could have just popped into our current time and picked this one up. And he should have, because this one is super-comfy, and has the TARDIS all over it. Really good for sleeping off the effects of regeneration.
But this bathrobe doesn't come with any fruit in the pockets (our warehouse robots wouldn't allow that sort of thing), so it may not be as useful to the Doctor. But to you? Very handy indeed, in 100% polyester fabric featuring all-over TARDIS, Doctor Who logo, and gears print against a black background. It's also got a belt, a hood, and two pockets. Again, those are fruitless pockets. You'll have to put your own satsuma in there.
- TARDIS and Gears Fleece Men's Adult Bathrobe
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- Features belt, hood, and two pockets
- One size fits most adult Earthlings
- Robe length: 47"
- Sleeve length: 24"
- Chest size: 50"
- Waist size: 51"
- Materials: 100% polyester exclusive of decoration
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about TARDIS and Gears Fleece Robe or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.