Star Trek TNG Loungers
Make It So Comfy
- Officially licensed Star Trek apparel
- Lounge around quarters
- Or the bridge, if you're brave
Make It So ComfyAlright, yes, the first season of Star Trek: The Next Generation had jumpsuit uniforms. You know it, we know it, no one wants to talk about it, but it happened. The upside is, however, that those jumpsuit uniforms might have actually been on to something. Something really comfortable: loungers.
Think union suit. Think kigurumi. This is that sort of thing with that level of comfort. A one-piece jumpsuit, the fabric is 100% polyester brushed fleece. It has a hood, and ribbed cuffs on the arms and legs. Zips up the front. Combadge and rank pips embroidered on with metallic thread.
|Chest||44 1/2 in.||47 1/2 in.||50 1/2 in.|
|Waist||41 1/2 in.||44 1/2 in.||47 1/2 in.|
|Hips||43 1/2 in.||47 1/2 in.||51 1/2 in.|
|Body Length*||63 1/2 in.||64 in.||65 1/2 in.|
|Sleeve Length||26 in.||26 1/2 in.||27 in.|
|Inseam||25 3/4 in.||26 1/2 in.||27 in.|
|Front Rise||32 1/2 in.||33 1/2 in.||34 1/2 in.|
- One-piece loungewear in the style of TNG uniforms
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Next Generation apparel
- Zips up the front
- Features hood and ribbed cuffs on arms and legs
- Does not have butt-flap or footies (because we know you're going to ask)
- Combadge and rank pips embroidered in metallic thread
- Capacity: One adult human
- Materials: 100% polyester brushed fleece exclusive of decoration
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
- Sizes: S/M, L/XL, 2X/3X
- Choose from:
- Red / Command / Captain
- Blue / Science / Commander
- Gold / Operations / Lieutenant Commander
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Trek TNG Loungers or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.