Evil Ninja Garden Gnome
Should we refer to him as a "gninja"?
- Pesky weeds will never see him coming
- Except his eyes glow in the dark
- Piercing the darkness, as it were
Should we refer to him as a "gninja"?For centuries, the ninja were warriors with no equal. Nimble and deadly, they could sneak into a keep, climb walls, and silently eliminate their targets. Feudal lords would hire ninja to infiltrate and perform their deeds or die trying. Ruthless, efficient, and most of all deadly.
Sometimes, however, they'd lose one in the process. A lone ninja would climb a wall, silently drop down into the garden, and then... think, "Hey. This place is pretty nice. Maybe I should give up this life of ninjaing and just hang out here." That's how these Evil Ninja Garden Gnomes were created - from the ranks of AWOL Ninja Assassins. Living in a garden, they naturally shrank down to be able to hide amongst the bushes, plants, and statuary. It would have been a perfect disguise - if only their eyes didn't glow! Fortunately, that allowed us to scoop them up, and now they can be yours to protect your yard - at all costs!
- Evil Ninja Garden Gnome
- Solar panel in the back of his head makes his eyes glow in the dark when charged
- Materials: Weather-resistant resin
- Batteries: Integrated solar panel battery
- Dimensions: 12" wide x 9" tall x 5" deep
- Weight: 1.6 lbs.
- Note: There's an on/off switch above the solar panel. You must turn it on before charging. (Although it looks like a rubber toggle button, it's actually a left/right switch). Once charged, he has a light sensor and will only turn on in a dark enough area.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Evil Ninja Garden Gnome or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.