Dragon Age Inquisition Alistair 1/6 Scale Figure
Swooping Is Bad
- 12.5 inch figure with over 25 points of articulation
- Ultra-realistic paint application and outfit
- Includes sword, shield, and three sets of hands
Swooping Is Bad
Spoiler warning! If you've already played through Dragon Age: Origins, feel free to click and drag to highlight the hidden sentence below.
Maybe he became the King in your Dragon Age playthrough, or maybe he ended up a drunken lout.Whatever happened to him, Alistair was a good chap. Yeah, alright, he whined a bit, but boy did he come in handy in a fight! Plus, his character was inspired by two of our favorite Whedonverse characters: Xander Harris and Malcolm Reynolds. Yup, that little piece of information did influence our romance choices as the female Warden.
Add this 1/6 scale Alistair figure to your party! Standing at about 12.5 inches with an authentic and fully-realized likeness to his appearance in the game, including realistic paint application and outfit (with that sweet-looking hood). He's got over 25 points of articulation, three sets of interchangeable hands, and his sword and shield; so he's almost infinitely poseable to recreate your favorite in-game scenes. Now, let's hope they make an Iron Bull figure next!
- Dragon Age Inquisition Alistair 1/6 Scale Figure
- Officially-licensed Dragon Age: Inquisition collectible
- 1/6 scale figure with over 25 points of articulation
- From ThreeZero
- Authentic and detailed fully-realized likeness
- Game-accurate facial expression with detailed texture
- Realistic paint application
- Dimensions: Approximately 12.5" tall
- Includes figure with sword, shield, and 3 sets of interchangeable hands
- Ages 15+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Dragon Age Inquisition Alistair 1/6 Scale Figure or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.