King Helmet With Etching And Chain Mail
Ahead of its time
- One size fits all who might require protective headgear
- Made from 18 gauge polished steel with brass fittings
- Also looks great on display
The King Helmet With Etching And Chain Mail. It's a helmet! It's made from steel! It protects your head! It makes you look like you hail from ye olde days and thus should demand to eat only foods affixed to a stick. It's the perfect addition to your costume, whatever it is. Captain Kirk? Sir Captain Kirk! Minnesota Viking? Minnesota Viking Viking. Norman Bates? Norman Norman Bates!
- King Helmet With Etching And Chain Mail
- Steel helmet loosely based on Norman/Viking spectacle helmet
- Aventail protects you from Eren and Mikasa
- You're going to want to wear an arming cap under it if you do more than show up in it and then take it off
- Materials: 18 gauge polished steel with brass fittings
- Dimensions: 10" front to back, 13" ridge to bottom of cheekpiece, chainmail extends 9" from the base of the helmet
- Weight: 4 1/2 lbs.
- Note: Your helmet will arrive in a grease coating. Remove it with mineral spirits and a soft cloth. This is not a quick process. Do not wait until 30 minutes before the party to unpack your armor. We recommend you then apply a wax coating (Johnson's Paste Wax or similar) to protect it from rust.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about King Helmet With Etching And Chain Mail or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.