C-3PO Flats - Limited Edition
Shoe or shoe not. There is no try.
- Star Wars limited-edition shoes from Irregular Choice
- The perfect protocol for your special event
- Oh my!
Shoe or shoe not. There is no try.Irregular Choice has always been out there with their footwear designs, but now they're so far out they're in a galaxy far, far away. Introducing the limited-edition Star Wars collection from Irregular Choice, which we're elated to be able to offer on ThinkGeek!
Oh my! This pair of C-3PO Flats is the perfect protocol for your special event. They're black faux suede with Threepio's head jin gold applique on the toe and silver edge details. The heels are sparkly. Although they look and feel like leather, they're PU and fabric, so no banthas were harmed in the creation of these shoes.
Note: We know shoes are hard to buy online. If you're not sure if you got the right size, wear them inside a bit to see if they fit okay. That way the bottoms will stay untouched. DO NOT walk in them on pavement! If you wear them inside for an hour and realize they're rubbing you the wrong way, literally, return them for a refund or exchange them for another size. Just to be sure to include all the bits that came with them so another fan can have the same joy you did unboxing them.
- C-3PO Flats - Limited Edition
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- From the mad geniuses at Irregular Choice
- C-3PO's head in gold applique and black thread on both toes
- The word "Star" embroidered in gold on one heel (technically the counter) and the word "Wars" on the other
- Silver edge dressing with glitter on the heel itself
- Iridescent inner (like a little secret only you get to enjoy)
- Louboutin ain't got nothing on these - they have full-color classic images on the sole
- They paid attention to all the details - even the tissue paper is Star-Wars-inspired
- Materials: PU & black faux-suede fabric
- Heel height: 0.7" (flats)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about C-3PO Flats - Limited Edition or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.