We're gonna need bigger chopsticks
- Shrimp nigiri so cute you'll want to eat it!
- Comes with both an adjustable shoulder and wrist strap
- Kawaii ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
We're gonna need bigger chopsticksIn Japan, sushi is usually reserved for special occasions. Most commonly, they order high-quality ingredients assembled by artisans costing ten-thousand yen or more per person. Here in America, sushi is now considered by many to be a fast ethnic meal you can pick up in the refrigerated section of your neighborhood grocery store. Or a good delivery service, if you're lucky enough to get super-fresh seafood delivered in your neighborhood!
You can save this sushi for special occasions or use it every day. It'll be elated either way, because the smile is embroidered right onto the front of this Sushi Purse. It's a happy little piece of shrimp nigiri, almost cute enough to eat. (Note from our lawyers: plz don't eat the Sushi Purse.) It's got space inside for all your normal purse-type stuff (wallet, phone, keys, chopsticks), and when you zip them all up safe and sound you'll notice the zipper pull is the shrimp's tail! Yep. Can't get much cuter than that.
- Sushi Purse
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- All details embroidered or stitched on
- Shrimp tail zipper pull
- Small pocket on inside + pocket on back
- Detachable wrist strap
- Adjustable (and detachable) shoulder strap (11-22" drop)
- Materials: Body 100% polyurethane / lining 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Clean with damp cloth
- Interior Dimensions: 9 1/4" wide (9" zipper opening) x 7 1/2" tall
- (Does not fit an iPad, but will fit an iPad Mini or your eReader, probably)
- Exterior Dimensions: 10" wide x 8 1/2" tall x 1 3/4" deep
- Weight: 11 oz.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Sushi Purse or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.