Prometheus' PowerPot 10
Turn heat into power
- Charge your USB device(s) over any heat source
- Thermoelectric generator, 10 W output
- Features 2 x 1A USB ports
The minute we saw the PowerPot 10, we had to put it in our emergency and camping kit. Sometimes the power goes out in a stormmageddon, but we need power for our devices. Sometimes we're out camping in the middle of nowhere, but we need power for our devices. In short, we ALWAYS need power for our devices. And now there's the PowerPot 10, which can boil our drinking water while charging our most useful electronics.
The PowerPot 10 is a thermoelectric generator, so it converts any heat source directly into power that charges your USB handheld device. Add water to the PowerPot 10 and place it over a heat source. Plug in your device(s) (the PowerPot 10 has 2 x 1A USB ports at the end of its flame-resistant cord) and they'll charge just as fast as from a standard outlet. Heat the pot over a stove, campfire, wood stove, propane/butane heat source, home range, or even a hot spring! The PowerPot 10 is perfect for backpackers, hunters, and zombie apocalypse preppers who want to feed themselves AND their devices.
- Prometheus' PowerPot 10
- PowerPot 10 produces power for your mobile devices in a matter of seconds using just heat and water
- That's right: cook your food over a backpacking stove or campfire and power your devices at the same time!
- Includes: PowerPot 10 & Lid, heat-resistant USB charging cable (32" long), storage bag
- Real-time power meter for optimal charging
- 1.4 Liter hard-anodized aluminum pot for cooking
- Power Output: 2 x 1A USB Ports 10W total (5V,2A)
- Water Capacity: 1.4 L (1.4 Qt)
- Material: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Weight: 575 g (20.3 oz)
- Dimensions: 3.9" x 6.7" x 6.7"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Prometheus' PowerPot 10 or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.