Geek Out Tabletop Edition
- Trivia for geeks
- Questions based on games, comics, sci-fi, and fantasy
- Comes with bonus TableTop Mini Deck with 35 new list cards
UnbreadGeeks love trivia. It's the stuff that our dreams are made on. Not only do we revel in collecting trivia from our favorite subjects (sci-fi, comics, fantasy, etc.), but we enjoy proving that knowledge to other people (and sometimes even correcting the knowledge of the lesser humans). Well, a game exists specifically to test our brains in just those areas we love so bad.
You may have heard of Geek Out!, a game that challenges you to list more qualifying objects belonging to a specified category than your opponent. For instance, name 6 characters from the Mario Bros. game franchise. Think you can name more than 6? Put your bid in, but beware - if you can't pull it off, you lose 2 points. First player to 5 wins. The original Geek Out! categories:
- Red: Games
- Blue: Comics
- Yellow: Sci-Fi
- Green: Fantasy
- Black: Miscellaneous
- Geek Out! Limited-edition TableTop Version
- For 2 to an infinite number of players (we do not recommend an infinite number of players, mostly because you'll never have enough snacks for everyone)
- Ages 10+
- Play time: 30 minutes
- Mechanic: Auction/Bidding, Dice Rolling
- 205 list cards
- Bonus TableTop Mini Deck with 35 new list cards
- 20 penalty chips
- Colored die
- Made in the USA
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Geek Out Tabletop Edition or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.