Doctor Who Weeping Angel String Lights
If the lights themselves blink, does that count?
- Light up your life with a little extra menace
- Great for a dorm room or a party
- Keep an eye on them - always
If the lights themselves blink, does that count?Ten angels. Does a set of ten angels count as a swarm? Er... it looks like the collective noun for angels is "chorus" or "choir." *twitches* That's a song you never want to hear.
This set of Doctor Who Weeping Angel String Lights contains 10 angels: 5 with their faces covered and 5 attacking. But wait. There's more! Or there can be. Multiple strings can be plugged into each other, so you can basically have as many Weeping Angels in one place as you'd like. Honestly, one is too many for us.
And yes, like we said above, the you can set the lights themselves to blink. We're not entirely sure what that means in terms of quantum locking, but with Weeping Angels it's pretty safe to assume it probably isn't good.
- Doctor Who Weeping Angel String Lights
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- For indoor or outdoor use
- 10 lights per string - half with face covered / half attacking
- Note: Their arms do NOT move (at least not while we were watching)
- Multiple strings can be plugged into each other
- 4 replacement bulbs & 1 flash bulb included
- Dimensions: 9 ft. long string; each Angel measures 3 1/2" tall
- This package is not a toy and may contain components that could detach or break and become a choking hazard to small children
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Doctor Who Weeping Angel String Lights or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.