Back To The Future Desktop Hoverboards
Hoverboards have to start somewhere
- The pyrolytic graphite board hovers over the rare earth magnet base
- The board oscillates back and forth, too!
- Hello, McFly!
Each Back to the Future Desktop Hoverboard comes with a base which contains 5 high-grade rare earth magnets. These make the "track" which the hovering board (made of pyrolytic graphite) floats over. In fact, because the "track" has a slight bend to it, you can actually give the board a push and watch it slide back and forth and back and forth. Not only is the Back to the Future Desktop Hoverboard a great desk toy, but it's also an instant science fair experiment (you just add the explanations and poster board and all that).
- A mini hovering board floats with the power of magnets
- Officially-licensed Back to the Future IImerchandise
- Satisfy your hoverboard craving until we can get a full-sized version working
- A great desk toy - the board oscillates back and forth in mid air!
- Materials: Fluorescent blue acrylic supports with cool glowing edges, 5 high grade (N48) rare earth magnets, Marty McFly pyrolytic graphite board, and awesome physics!
- Platform: approx. 4" x 1.5" x 1"
- Board: approx. 1.5" x 0.6" x 0.03"
- Ages 8+
- WARNING: Can be harmful to pacemaker wearers and others with medical implants. To avoid damage, keep magnetic media such as computer disks, credit cards and metallic objects away. Keep away from other NeoLev units.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Back To The Future Desktop Hoverboards or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.