Legends of Cthulhu Action Figures
Oh, the unnamable horror!
- Vintage-style action figures inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft
- Each figure has 5 points of accursed articulation and comes with character specific accessories
- Playing with these foetid figures may doom your very soul
Oh, the unnamable horror!
In a cavern once lost to time, a squamous slither echoes. Unseen words and unspoken visions flicker amongst the diseased rocks, hiding secrets and oaths and horrors unimaginable. The Professor enters the dank and dripping mouth of darkness (prompted by insanity-inducing dreams) searching for answers to forgotten questions. What he finds is a most eldritch landscape, populated by tenebrous daemons and spectral creatures. Any shred of lucidity departs and the Professor quickly collapses into a bubbling and frothing mass of madness. And now you can relive this horrible adventure with your very own Legends of Cthulhu Action Figures! Yay!
The Legends of Cthulhu Action Figures are inspired by the horrifying works of H.P. Lovecraft. And better yet, they are in the style of the old Kenner action figures from the 80s. Each comes with character specific accessories and features five points of articulation. Even the packaging is made to look like action figures of yore. Will you go insane if you play with the Legends of Cthulhu Action Figures? It's a possibility. But it's one we're willing to risk, 'cause they are so flippin' awesome!
Hey, like that statue of Cthulhu in the creepy photo? That was sculpted by artist Jason McKittrick. See all his wonderful art here!
- Action figures inspired by the writings of Howard Phillips Lovecraft, in the style of Kenner action figures from the 80s
- Each figure (sold separately) has 5 points of articulation and comes with character specific accessories
- Made by the arcane and demented geniuses at Warpo
- Action Figure Role Call:
- The Professor: includes revolver and Cthulhu idol
- The Deep One: includes spear
- The Cultist: includes staff, dagger, and removable ceremonial mask and robe
- The Spawn of Cthulhu: includes Necronomicon and rubbery, removable wings
- 12" Cthulhu: smaller figures fit in its hands!
- Dimensions: approx. 3.75" tall (varies slightly per figure) except for 12" Cthulhu (obviously)
- Ages 15+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Legends of Cthulhu Action Figures or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.