Knight Rider K.I.T.T. USB Car Charger
Be the Hoff
- Looks like KITT's voicebox from the '80s series Knight Rider
- Light bars sync to audio which plays back 11 different phrases
- 1982 Pontiac Trans Am not included
Be the HoffOur GPSes have gotten us closer to talking cars, but they're clearly not artificially intelligent the way KITT was. If they were, they wouldn't be driving us off of bridges under construction. Unless, of course... hey! Wait a minute!
While we get our bikes out of storage, we'd like to introduce you to the Knight Rider KITT Car USB Charger. The Knight Rider KITT Car USB Charger has two USB ports, each capable of charging almost any USB-powered device (one 2.1A and one 1.0A port). But it also has that signature light sequence from KITT's voicebox we all know and love, synced to respond to 11 different audio phrases from the TV show. And in case you ever need less 80s, there's a switch to turn the whole thing off or mute him. Possibly so your smart-mouthed car doesn't speak to the nice officer.
- Knight Rider KITT Car USB Charger
- Officially-licensed Knight Rider product
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Fits into your 12V vehicle power socket (cigarette lighter)
- Compatible with anything that charges via USB (iPhones, smartphones, iPads, tablets, GPSes, etc.) as long as you have the cable
- Two USB charging ports (one 2.1 amp and one 1.0 amp port)
- Not for use in tractor trailers where the voltage is 24V
- Light bars sync to audio which plays back noises and 11 different phrases from the TV show
- I am a Knight Industries 2000 with a thousand megabits of memory and a 1 nanosecond access time.
- I'm very pleased to meet you.
- Anything you can think of, I'm sure I can perform.
- My sensors are picking up some very strange vibrations.
- If you'll permit me, I have a solution.
- May I suggest you put the car in the auto-cruise mode for safety's sake.
- I fail to see the logic of that statement.
- I'm going to have to make a pit stop very shortly.
- If it weren't for me you'd be walking.
- As a machine I believe I'm quite fortunate not to have your human dependency upon oxygen for your survival.
- Next time you want something handled in a specific way, please be sure to tell me ahead of time.
- Red LEDs provide the voicebox equalizer visuals
- 3 position power switch - Off / Mute / On (for when you need less 80s)
- Flexible arm pivots up and down so you can better customize it to best fit your vehicle's power socket placement
- Due to the EU's WEEE rulings, we cannot ship this item outside of the US and CA.
- Includes: KITT unit with 2 USB ports (one 2.1 amp and one 1.0 amp port) and integrated 12V vehicle power adapter (cigarette lighter)
- KITT unit: 3 1/8" wide x 4" tall x 1" deep
- Power Plug: extends 3 1/2" out the back of the unit
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Knight Rider K.I.T.T. USB Car Charger or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.