Sonic Meeting Disrupter
All-Out Audio Assault
- Step 1: Set the delay for the alarm.
- Step 2: Strategically place the Sonic Meeting Disruptor.
- Step 3: Run away!
All-Out Audio AssaultEver get SO ANNOYED at that guy down the hall that you want to scream at him at the top of your lungs? Let the ThinkGeek Sonic Meeting Disrupter do it for you. It's decibels of fun for everyone. Okay, mostly fun for just you.
First, turn the Sonic Meeting Disrupter on. Set the delay to 1 minute, 5 minutes, 30 minutes, or 1 hour to give yourself time to get far enough away not to have your eardrums assaulted but still near enough to enjoy the chaos you've created. Then hide this crazy noisemaker and prepare for ensuing havoc. Want to drop the mike and leave the room? Set it for one minute. Want to disrupt the NEXT meeting? Set it for one hour. Just make sure you're not invited to that one.
- Sonic Meeting Disrupter
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Prank your friends & family with this crazy noisemaker
- Emits a loud siren wail
- Cannot be turned off unless you enter the pattern above
- (Or you take the batteries out)
- Set delay for 1 minute, 5 minutes, 1/2 an hour, or 1 hour
- Or make it motion activated
- Magnetic to aid in sneaky placement
- Batteries: 2 CR2032 button cell batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 2 1/2" diameter x 3/4" thick
- Weight: 1 1/2 oz.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Sonic Meeting Disrupter or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.