Kicker KPw Wireless Speaker System
Play for hours
- Portable Bluetooth® speaker for maximum flexibility
- Packs in great sound with 2 drivers and 2 radiators
- Includes a mic for phone calls and wireless bluetooth
With all the advancements in wireless technology, maybe there will be a time in the future where coils of speaker wire won't exist. Well, they'll still exist, because they'll go into our Toolbox of Forgotten Technologies next to our phone cables, our slide carousel, and the stack of paper with holes down the side to match the sprockets on our dot matrix.
The Kicker KPw Wireless Speaker System understands that you may not be fully wireless yet. It includes a standard 3.5mm Aux input jack in case you're not. But it assumes you've got a device with Bluetooth® and you'd prefer to listen to that. Now, this isn't huge but it also isn't a speaker you can toss in your pocket (unless you have really big pockets). That's because it contains two 1 3/4" (44mm) full-range drivers and two 2" (52mm) passive bass radiators for full-bodied sound. The rechargeable battery gives you 10 hours of music with a 3 1/2 hour recharge time. And those kind of specs are music to our ears.
- Kicker KPw Wireless Speaker System
- Compatible with Bluetooth® 3.0+ devices + EDR
- 33 ft. wireless range
- Two 1 3/4" (44mm) full-range drivers
- Two 2" (52mm) passive bass radiators
- Plus a microphone
- Frequency Response: 180Hz–20kHz
- Also includes standard 3.5mm Aux input jack
- Hands-free speakerphone functionality for answering calls
- Digital signal processing for audio response
- Batteries: 3.7V rechargeable Lithium Ion, 3000mAh (provides 10 hours of play)
- 3.3 hours charge time with included micro USB cable
- Battery status LED indicator
- Waterproof, rated to IPx5
- Dimensions: 7 11/16" long x 2 11/16" diameter
- Weight: 1 1/4 lbs.
- Includes speaker, micro USB wall charger (with removable USB cable), and detachable carrying strap with carabiner
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Kicker KPw Wireless Speaker System or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.