Predator 2 City Hunter Video Game Action Figure
Rescue 25 hostages
- High-quality action figure from NECA
- 8" tall in a 7" scale, which tells you something
- Relive those old 16-bit console days
Rescue 25 hostagesYou know, more action figures should come with Bill Paxton's skull and spine as an accessory.
Were you busy rescuing hostages in 1992? This City Hunter action figure from NECA continues their line of video game tributes. It's 8" tall on a 7" scale and features over 25 points of articulation. It includes the Combi-Stick, Smart-Disc, and trophy skull, plus the figure has an articulated shoulder cannon and retractable wrist blades. The packaging is what does it for us, though. You'll find it eerily familiar.
- Predator 2 City Hunter Video Game Action Figure
- Officially-licensed Predator 2 merchandise
- From NECA
- Over 25 points of articulation
- Special paint deco reproduces the stylized 16-bit look of the character from the end title screen of the 1992 video game release
- Packaging recreates the look of the classic video game cartridge box
- Includes Combi-Stick, Smart-Disc, and trophy skull accessories
- Articulated shoulder cannon and retractable wrist blades
- Dimensions: 8" tall (7" scale)
- Age 17+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Predator 2 City Hunter Video Game Action Figure or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.