Star Wars Millennium Falcon Micro-USB Charging Cable
She's got it where it counts, kid
- Blue strip on cord animates when charging
- And the Millennium Falcon's thrusters light-up
- Please do not use to fly through asteroid fields
She's got it where it counts, kidSure, everyone may call it a hunk of junk the first time they lay eyes on it, but this ship has gotten through everything from flying through asteroid fields to blowing up TWO Death Stars. It's only natural that we made a killer phone charger in the Millennium Falcon's image. After all, who wouldn't want the power of this ship charging your phone? Okay, Boba Fett. But besides him.
This Millennium Falcon charger comes with a 34" long cord illuminated by a blue light strip that animates when charging. There's a micro-USB plug built into the front of the ship, and thrusters on the back of the Millennium Falcon light up when you're charging your device from any standard USB port. Just remember, you cannot use the Falcon to charge the Falcon. You plug this into that Quadex power core, and Rey's gonna have to fix it again.
- Star Wars Millennium Falcon Micro-USB Charging Cable
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- USB 2.0 and micro-USB connectors for file transfer and charging
- Micro-USB plug attached to front of ship
- Blue strip on cord animates and the Millennium Falcon's thrusters light-up when charging
- When it's done charging, the animation stops, but the Falcon's thrusters stay lit
- 34" long cord including the Falcon on the end
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars Millennium Falcon Micro-USB Charging Cable or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.