Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Sixth Scale Figure
We call him Dr. Jones, doll
- A foot tall action figure
- Perfect for your own personal Temple of Doom
- You didn't think we knew you called it that, did you?
Indiana Jones went to the ends of the earth collecting the world's most rare and amazing treasures from the Arc of the Covenant to the Holy Grail to the Crystal Skull. Now you can sit back in your chair and with a few mouse clicks collect a mini version of Indy himself, without breaking a sweat or (more importantly) encountering any snakes.
This 1:6 scale Indiana Jones figure from Sideshow Collectibles is ready to tackle the terrors surrounding the mysterious Temple of Doom. You get multiple fedora and hair options, as well as 11 different hands, plus two whips - one coiled and one unfurled and flexible for all your Instagram "check out this awesome figure I just got" needs.Product Specifications
- Sixth-scale Indiana Jones figure from Temple of Doom
- Officially-licensed Indiana Jones product
- From Sideshow Collectibles
- 1:6 scale
- Includes a figure support base
- Fully-articulated body with fedora and hair option attachments
- Eleven (11) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- Pair of fists
- Pair of machete hands
- Pair of whip hands
- Pair of open hands
- Pair of neutral hands
- Left trigger hand
- Also includes pistol, coiled whip for belt, uncoiled flexible whip, satchel, machete, and 3 glowing Sankara stones (effect achieved through glow-in-the-dark paint)
- Dimensions: 12" high
- Weight: 2 lbs.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Sixth Scale Figure or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.