Dragonscale Handbag of Holding
Set the world on fire
- Ethically-sourced dragonscale handbag
- 15 different places to tuck all your stuff
- Created exclusively for you at ThinkGeek!
Set the world on fire
Do you know how hard it is to find ethically-sourced dragonscale these days? We work only with well-respected proprietors of products made from free-range dragons. As part of our thorough quality check, we have our partners sign a waiver indicating the majestic beast died of natural causes and was not slaughtered for its hide, because we here at ThinkGeek World Domination HQ would never want to contribute to the extinction of the dragon.What that means is that you can wear your new Dragonscale Handbag of Holding with pride. This bag has 15 different pockets in which you can store all your treasure, so you can separate out your gold coins, your gems, and your cursed items. (You don't want to slip on a cursed ring accidentally while you're looking for your keys.) Speaking of keys, you can find yours quickly with the convenient keychain fob so you don't have to rely on the party thief again to get inside your own place. And the center padded sleeve is perfect for a smaller laptop or a tablet. Or, say, a dragon's egg. We can hook you up with a well-respected proprietor, but we prefer if you adopt, don't shop for legendary beasties.
- Ethically-sourced dragonscale (vegan leather) handbag
- Created & manufactured by ThinkGeek!
- Chrome d20 badge with "Bag of Holding" proudly embroidered on the front
- Grey lining
- Dimensions: 15 1/2" wide x 11" tall x 4" deep
- Double 1 1/2" wide top handles with 9" drop
- Shoulder strap adjusts from 26" (12" drop) to 46" (22 1/2" drop) and is removable with quick release clips
- Can be carried by hand, worn over the shoulder, or slung cross-body
- Main compartment closes with zipper and features diecast d20 zipper pull
- 4 chrome feet protect the bottom of the bag from wear and tear
- Double-reinforced baseboard helps bag keep its shape
- Padded tablet sleeve with zipper closure: 13" wide x 9 1/2" tall (12" zipper)
- 2 large, main compartments: 14" wide x 9 1/2" tall x 2" deep
- 2 outer pockets (both front) with magnetic flap closure: 4" wide x 5" high x 1 1/2" deep
- 2 document pockets (front and back) with magnetic closure: 14" wide x 8" high
- 1 zippered compartment inside each document pocket (2 total): 5" square
- 2 water bottle pockets (sides): 4" wide x 6" high x 2" deep
- 3 slip pockets (front lining): 5" wide x 6" tall, 3 1/2" wide x 6" tall, 2" wide x 6" tall
- 1 zippered compartment (back lining): 6" wide x 6" tall
- Keychain fob
- Chrome and faux leather logo plate
- Materials: 100% polyurethane exterior, 100% polyester lining; findings are base metal with chrome plating
- Water-resistant but not waterproof
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Weight: 2 1/2 lbs.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like tvs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Dragonscale Handbag of Holding or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.