To Serve Man (The Journal)
It's... it's a cookbook!
- Just like the book from the classic Twilight Zone episode
- Except this one really isn't an alien cookbook
- It's a blank, lined book - but you could write down your own recipes, you know
If you think The Twilight Zone is a place where sparkly vampires live, please leave the planet now. If you're still here (and we know you are!), of course you know The Twilight Zone, and of course you love it. From all Rod Serling's twists and turns to all the stories written by or adapted from beloved sci-fi authors to the many faces of William Shatner, The Twilight Zone will live forever. If aliens don't come down and eat all of us for dinner, that is. Remember the episode "To Serve Man" Remember the Kanamit? Remember their book? Well, time to have one of your own, with this To Serve Man Journal.
Ok, so the To Serve Man Journal isn't a cookbook for humans. But it looks like a scaled down version of the one in the episode. What it really is is a blank, lined journal ready to record your thoughts, feelings, recipes, and twisted story ideas. With Kanamit writing on the front cover and an English translation on the back, everyone will know what the book says, but only the best will know what it really means. Hopefully, your To Serve Man Journal will end happier than the ending of "To Serve Man:"
The recollections of one Michael Chambers with appropriate flashbacks and soliloquy. Or more simply stated, the evolution of man. The cycle of going from dust to dessert. The metamorphosis from being the ruler of a planet to an ingredient in someone's soup. It's tonight's bill of fare from The Twilight Zone.
- Looks just like the Kanamit cookbook featured in the classic Twilight Zone episode
- Ok, so it's a little smaller than the original, but hey, you're not Kanamit-tall neither!
- Lined, blank book for recording your own recipes, thoughts, etc.
- 160 white lined pages
- Kanamit writing on front cover, English translation on back
- Officially-licensed Twilight Zone collectible
- Dimensions: 5" x 8" x 0.75"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about To Serve Man (The Journal) or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.