Tactical Diaper Bag
Perfect for your EDC (Every Day Childcare)
- 16 different pouches and pockets for all baby's needs
- Perfect for when there's a diaper blow-out in the field
- Ships with both "DAD" and "MOM" patches
When you're a parent, you have to be ready for every situation. A tiny life depends on your preparedness. But when you're in the field with your infant(ry), you don't have access to all the supplies you have at home. Make sure you're prepared for any heavy doody mission with ThinkGeek's Tactical Diaper Bag. (Yep. We went there.)
The first thing you'll notice is that ThinkGeek's Tactical Diaper Bag isn't pastel and doesn't have a saccharine floral motif. It's black; it gets the job done. Clocking in at 19" long x 12" wide x 4 3/4" deep, it's big enough to hold all your necessary supplies, and then some. It has 16 different pouches and pockets. The interior of the main body measures 18" x 11 1/2" x 4", and is lightly padded on all sides but the top. We'll let the Product Specifications below go into all the details, but this bag features an exterior changing pad pocket, a document pouch, four slots for bottles, two fully-removable pouches, functional MOLLE webbing on the front and strap, 6 plastic D-rings, a strap on 360° swiveling clips, and drainage holes in each corner of the main body. It also has the hook end of a 9" x 3" patch system, so if your family needs two of these, you can easily label one "MOM" and one "DAD," both of which ship with the product.
And while we have you here, we'll point out that the Edge Robotic Arm Kit might be able to be modified to change a diaper. Just puttin' that out there.
- ThinkGeek Diaper Bag
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Messenger-style flap has MOLLE webbing, 6 plastic D-rings, a zipped document pouch and a 9" x 3" swatch of the hook side of hook-and-loop
- Ships with both "DAD" and "MOM" patches (backed with the loop, or soft, side of hook-and-loop)
- Flap secures with 2 quick-release buckles
- Organizer under the flap has one open pocket (3 3/4" square x 2" - great for pacifiers), a 10" x 3 1/2" x 2" zippered pouch, and two 7" x 4" x 2" pouches that close with a hook-and-loop flap
- Main compartment (interior measures 18" x 4" x 11 1/2") contains a zippered pouch, two large open pockets, two interior side pouches perfect for bottles, and a 17" wide x 7 1/2" tall pocket that holds its contents in place with a hook-and-loop strap across the top
- Main compartment has 4 drainage holes
- Exterior sides each feature a bottle pouch
- Back features one huge pocket that closes with a hook-and-loop flap that's the perfect place to stash your...
- Waterproof changing pad (16" x 36")
- Plus, two ADDITIONAL fully-removable pouches (5" x 5" x 2" and 6 1/2" x 5" x 2") which close with a hook-and-loop flap and which you can attach to any of the MOLLE webbing with their own hook-and-loop straps
- Top handles for easy grab-and-go
- Removable strap has 360° swivel clips and elastic MOLLE webbing
- Strap adjusts from 15" to 24" drop
- Materials: 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water
- Exterior Dimensions: 19" long x 12" wide x 4 3/4" deep
- Interior Dimensions (of main compartment): 18" long x 11 1/2" wide x 4" deep
- Weight: 12 oz.
|Laptop Fitting Guide|
Measure your laptop.
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Tactical Diaper Bag or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.