Queen of Blades
- Polystone resin statue of the Zerg Queen herself
- 25 inches tall from base to top of her wings
- Limited edition of 2250 worldwide
Queen of BladesThe Blizzard offices in Versailles, France have an awe-inspiring life-size statue of Sarah Kerrigan guarding their front doors. That's just the sort of security system we want for our own homes, because no one is going to be able to break in and get our sweet loot collections with the Queen of Blades staring them down. Unfortunately, our HOA sent us a nasty letter, something about "Zerg Queens that are visible from the street violate our bylaws" or some nonsense like that.
This smaller version of the Kerrigan statue may be less than life-size, but there's no less attention to detail on this rendering of the fierce queen. Cast in polystone resin, she measures 25 inches tall from the bottom of the base to the top of her wings. Captured in exquisite handcrafted detail, this icon of vengeful femininity will watch over your home and make sure that no one dare mess with any of your stuff.
- Kerrigan Statue
- Officially-licensed StarCraft collectible
- A must-have for StarCraft fans
- Edition Size: 2250
- Materials: Polystone resin
- Hand-numbered base and authenticity card included
- Dimensions: 25" tall x 14" wide x 10" long
- Weight: 12 pounds
- Ages 14+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Kerrigan Statue or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.