Antiquarian Lexicon Ventaglio Blank Book
Illuminate your own manuscript!
- These blank books look like really old books
- Each has unlined, acid-free paper and metal closures
- Put your thoughts and drawings into a really classy tome
There's nothing like an old book. It's delicate and distinctive. It's robust and full of history. It has a unique perfume of intelligence and wisdom and basement and magic. But you shouldn't write in old books and, unless you have a time machine, you can't write your own old books. Well, now at least you can write your own things in books that LOOK old with these Antiquarian Compendium Ventaglio Blank Books.
The cover of the Antiquarian Compendium Ventaglio Blank Book has rose window surrounded by a design of slight Eastern influence. Each corner holds a filigree fan. An intricate ornamentation typical of Italian Baroque, the geometrically compartmentalized design finds its inspiration in the French style à la fanfare, which gained popularity during the first half of the seventeenth century. The Antiquarian Compendium Ventaglio Blank Book is a richly layered, decadent blank book, making it an ideal place to preserve your inspired contemplations, drawings, doodles, and more.
- Compose your best thoughts in these glorious blank books
- Contains acid-free, sustainable forest paper and 100% recycled binder boards
- 240 unlined pages
- These books are made to look like books of old
- This style is based on a the French style à la fanfare, which gained popularity during the first half of the seventeenth century
- Each has a ribbon marker and an integrated memento pouch
- Closes with magnetic metal latches
- Dimensions: 8.25" x 11.75"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Antiquarian Lexicon Ventaglio Blank Book or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.