WiPry-Pro: iOS 2.4 GHz Spectrum Analyzer
On-the-go wifi network troubleshooting
- Designed specifically for troubleshooting and analyzing wifi networks
- See what wifi channels are quiet and what channels you should avoid if possible
- Compatible with iPhone 5/5S/5C+, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPod touch [5th generation]
With the advent of the iPad Age, we've been fascinated by all the tools that are being adapted to our tablets. IT professionals, engineers, and electronics enthusiasts on the cutting-edge of tech are going to love the WiPry-Pro. WiPry-Pro enables an iPad, iPod touch, and iPhone to become a 2.4 GHz spectrum analyzer with the ability to view SSIDs and RSSI.
The Spectrum Analyzer's graphic-rich display uses all the capabilities of the iOS touchscreen interface, letting you install, troubleshoot, and manage your wireless networks with ease. At a glance you can see what wifi channels are quiet and what channels you should avoid if possible. This makes it easy to pick a quiet channel for your access point instead of picking your favorite number between 1 and 11.
- 2.4-2.495 GHz spectrum analyzer
- Pinpoint the source of your noise
- Compatible with iPhone 6/6 Plus/5/5S/5C, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPod touch [5th generation]
- This brand (Oscium) has the only products that provide access to SSIDs within the Apple ecosystem
- Measurement settings include 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n and 802.15.4 (ZigBee)
- Amplitude Range: -100 to +10 dBm
- Amplitude Resolution: 0.5 dBm (1 dBm for SSID Scan)
- Resolution Bandwidth: 400 KHz
- Open API
- Native Lightning Compatibility
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about WiPry-Pro: iOS 2.4 GHz Spectrum Analyzer or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.