Build your path to win!
- Your brain will be put to the test as you try and create the longest path
- Flip opponent pieces into universal white pieces (which any player can integrate into their path)
- It's time for a tactical brain war!
All you want to do wander through the puzzle-shaped park in piece, the longest way you can. The problem is, there are other people in the park who want to do the same - and there's only room in this park for one longest path. You're gonna have to use all your tactics, then, when you play Tracktic!
Tracktic is a thrilling game where, thanks to your puzzle pieces and your best tactics, you must create the longest colored line to win! During the game, block your adversaries’ paths, or flip their pieces to integrate them to your own line. But be careful because the flipped pieces are now white, which means any player can use them! Tracktic - not all who wander are lost (but look out for them, because they may try and destroy your path)!
- For Ages 10 and Up
- Use tactics to create the longest path, while preventing your opponents from doing the same
- Number of Players: 2-4
- Average Play Time: 45 min
- Includes: 1 game board, 4 stacking racks, 140 pieces in 4 colors, 40 cards, 8 tokens, and Instructions
- Game Board Dimensions: 10.8” x 10.6” x 3.1”
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Tracktic Game or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.