Horse Head Squirrel Feeder
- Hang from a tree or something and squirrels will reach their heads in to eat
- Then, they'll look like they have horse heads
- And you can laugh at their adorable fight for survival
How many times have you looked out your office or home windows at little beasties foraging on the ground for food? No, not children: squirrels! We love watching squirrels and feeding squirrels and feeding watches to squirrels. Just kidding about that last part. 'But,' we wondered one day, 'how can we make squirrels even more adorable?' First, we thought about making them pants, but quickly threw out that idea when we found the Horse Head Squirrel Feeder.
In order to use your Horse Head Squirrel Feeder, all you need is some string and nuts or something. Hang it up in the center of your yard (if you hang it near the edges, you'll probably end up feeding rats), add seeds inside the horse's muzzle (peanut butter will keep them from falling out), and wait. You probably won't have to wait that long until squirrels find your Horse Head Squirrel Feeder, so you might want to set up your camera in advance. #lookattheadorablesquirrelwiththehorseheadsosilly
- Hang from something, fill with food products, and watch squirrels and rats stretch up to eat out of it (keep it near the center of your yard to prevent rats)
- Materials: Vinyl
- Hole on top for hanging with string (not included).
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 10" x 4"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Horse Head Squirrel Feeder or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.